Sunday 10 April 2011

Mr Bright by Benefit




Mr Bright By Benefit
I bought this very cute set from benefit and i really do like it il use it all over spring and summer comes with girl meets gitl,2posietint 3, high beam, 4, erase paste.

1. Girl meets pearl what they say, for an all over lit, from within glow lighlty blend the golden pink liquid pearl accent on top of the makeup or wear it alone.

2. Posietint, for a natural poppy pink flush to rival the girl next door apply 3 small strokes of this long wearing tint onto the apples of you cheeks and blend quickly with you finger tips in an outward sweeping motion.

3.High beam Irresistible to any man im guaranteed pick me up wear me as a liquid spotlight for your cheekbones brow and bones and bridge of your nose the effect is dreamy and looks nice.

4. Erase Paste. Erase the look of flaws in a flash with this creamy industrial strengh concelar dab a dot on imperfections or swipe it under you eyes to help reduce the appearnce of dark circles and discolorations.
Im happy with this purchase and use it alot.
FTC
I bought this with my own money this is my honest opiion.

No comments:

Post a Comment