Sunday 9 January 2011

Benefit 10 My new Love of the mounth.




This benefit product is a highligh your cheeks and a bronzing powder as well it worth the money cost £23-00 it`s a bit steep but well worth it i use this after apllying the nars sheer glow foundation which i also love.

1.Sweep the brush over the powder so you get the pink highlighting to appear on the half of the brush then the bronzer side the other half of the brush
I love the pink highligh it gives a nice glow to the cheeks.

2.Once you swept the brush over product you shoud have the highlighter on top and the bronzer on bottom.


3. Put the pink side up resting on the cheekbones and sweep across the face for a nice glow.

FTC
I bought this with my own money no one is sponsering me this is my honest opion.

No comments:

Post a Comment