Tuesday 16 March 2010

Clinque Superfit Foundation Review

This foundation phtograph lovely
especially for wedding or any photos.
This foundation last all day on you face.
It`s best applied with the 190 mac foundation brush.
It gives full coverage, and easy to blend.
I do really like this foundation.
It`s great for oily combination skin.
It cost about 20 pounds.
I`ve tried mac mineralized skin inish natural over the top which works well
i thinks that it give it a glow.
I`ve also tried mac blot powder over the top to set the foundation which look really nice
as well.
I havent tried the studion fix powder yet so i will try that one next but i do love the blot
powder more over the top of the foundation.
Overall I will repuchased this again.
FTC
I bought this with my own money this is my own honest opion.

No comments:

Post a Comment