Tuesday 2 March 2010

Benefit that gal face prima review







So I'm currently in the search for the best face Prima that good for oily combination skin so i have two so far which i`l do both reviews on and they are Benefit that gal face Prima. And Elf mineralzied face Prima. So far the benefit that gal Prima wining.



I do want to try mac face prima and Dr feel good by benefit, and smash box. I`l do a updated review every couple of months. By the end of the year i should have a decent primathat wins and that good for my skin type.

Review
The packaging is cute I like the idea it looks like a glue stick.
When you pull the cap off it has little hols that you twist and the product comes out.
The colour is pink undertone, great for oily combination skin and in the T Zone Area.
It cost about £20.00 you do get allot of product with it. You put it on after moisturiser and leave it soak in for five to 15 minutes. It leaves you skin really smooth and nice. It is a brightening face prima, that gives you face a nice glow.
It smells like stawberries as well.
It is a pricey product but i will repuchased this agin.
FTC
I purchased this with my own money.




No comments:

Post a Comment