Thursday 13 August 2009

Fondation Review

Benefit you Rebel light Tinted Moisturise.
It has SPF 15 which is good for the skin in sunlight.
This will be my new summertime foundation.
You can use this with you face primer and eye cream on before the foundation it will not harm it.
The foundation is not to overpowering, the colour very bright, great for pale skin, my skin diden`t breakout with it. I also have combination skin especially in my T Zone and I haven't broke out at all.
It does give a great coverage for a youth full summer foundation flawless look.
Packaging is great although i find the box abit to big for the product.
I do find it quite hard for the product to go back into the box once it been opened.
The cost £21.00
Easy to use with a foundation brush.

No comments:

Post a Comment