Monday 24 August 2009

20 Question Tag

I`ve decided to do tag I got this idea by lollipop26.

1.Things you cannot leave the house with?
It has to be my mobile phone I use it for You Tube Emails Twitter my Blog. I carry it everywhere with me.

2. Favourite brand of make up?
It has to be Mac

3. Favourite Flower?
My favourite Flower is a Rose.

4. Favourite Clothing Store?
I Like Oasis and Monsoon.

5.Favourite Perfume?
My favourite Perfume is Britney Spears I believe.

6. Heel Or Flats?
I like weaering slipons or flats.

7. Did you make good Grades?
I`m Not a Student So I`m abit to old to ans this question.

8. Favourite Colours?
I like the colour pink allot.

9. Do yoy drink Energy Drinks?
I use to drink Red Bull But at the moment no i dont drink any energy drinks.

10. Do you drink juice?
Yes I like Orange Juice and Cranbery and orange juice.

11.Do you like swimmimg.?
Yes I like swimmimg and in the sea the red sea in egypt made me realise how beautiful the sea is.

12. Do you eat fries with a fork?
Yes I do unless i`m at Madonalds.

13. Favourite Moisturiser?
It has to be Clinque Gel I`m using at the moment.

14. Do you want to get married?
Yes in the near future i would like to get married

15. Do you go to the cinema?
Havent in a long time but would like to.

16. Are you into Ghost Hunting?
yes I would Try it.

17 Any Phobies?
Yes Spiders

18. Do you bite you nails?
No havent got any nails.

19. Have you ever had a death experience.?
No

20. Do you drink coffee.?
Yes im additive to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment