Wednesday 29 July 2009

Secret Things

My Secret Crush.?
Well at the moment i haven't had one in 3 years but before that it was Ant and Dec they always fascinate me with they personality.

My Guilty Pleasure.?
I love eating chocolate, crisps, chips, and worst of all coke, is my worst nightmare i`m additive to it.

My secret confidence boaster.?
I love having my hair done and looking good after the salon it make me feel good when i`m walking around town and shopping centers.

My secret make up must have.?
I love conceler and foundation at the moment i`m using Mac studio Sculpt Cornela £10.00, before i was using Maybeline Matte mouse, concealer. It was £6.00 what a great different in price.

Foundation i`m using Benefit Rebel tinted moisturiser you rebel lite. It`s great for oily combination skin.
I also love using lip gloss and lip balm.
Lip balm i`m using is Yes Yes Yes body shop £5.00
Lip gloss Love Nector by Mac £10.50
Both are great.

My secret fear?
I hate spiders especially when they start to moving near you.

Best hoiliday i`ve ever had?
when i went to Spain in Cost Del Sol and Egypt i did enjoy the holiday even know i damage my back.

Worst Date?
Meeting someone of the Internet when i was 20 diden`t tell know one i was going and ended up in Swansea that was an adventer to member.
Thank for reading.
Bye xoxo angel29able


















No comments:

Post a Comment