Tuesday 28 July 2009

In and out 1 fe

Hi, Everyone today i like to talk about my new favourite things which i bought this month,

so the first things are 1. Foundation you Rebel tinted moisture by benefit £21.00.

I`ve used it for a couple of days and i do like it allot it doesn't break me as out i`m quite pale which also have oily combination skin. So they recommend i use a tinted moisture for a try first it does give a nice colour once blended, i use it with a mac 190 foundation brush.

2. I like to talk about the Urban Decay pallet the colours which are in it are Smog Mildew Oil slick Last call Chopper Maui Wowie Shattered Polyester Bride Grif ter Sin.

They all nice colours my favourite one is last call it like a purple pink i think the urban decay pallete stand out really well.

3. Mac Lip Gloss Love nector great for a starter in Mac.

4. Britney Spears perfume i Beleive it a great floral summer smell.


Out

I bought the dove sun lotion tanning personally i diddent get along with it and it diddent work for me i think you would have to attemp to put it on every day before summer to see a real differnt.


2. Out with old clothes this mounth that doesent fit and in with the new ones ready for winter.


3. out with the cocoa butter body lotion the smell is awful and it feels quite thick on you skin, i think the smell that put me off.

Hope you all having a great week.

It`s Night night off to bed now.

No comments:

Post a Comment