Tuesday 22 March 2011

Laura Mercier





Laura Mercier
Hall
I recently went into John Lewis and decided on a new foundation routine using that i could wear in spring and summer and still look great so i bought the laua Mercier foundation prima.
This one is perfect for all skin types creates a smooth and invisible layer to prepare you skin for your four foundation and it stay fresh all day.

Laura Mercier Foundation.
Silk cream Foundation with luminous coverage.
This is the ultimate flaless coverage silk cream foundation its beautiful with light diffusing formular offering advance and ligh reflection properties causes fine lines and wrinkles to optically vanish.

Laura Mercier eye Base
Laura Mercier eye basis in flax.
So i bought these and hopefully they last me along time over spring and summer.

FTC
I bought these with my
my own money no one is sponsering me this is my honest opion.

No comments:

Post a Comment