Friday 3 December 2010

Urban defence foundation





I`ve been using this foundation for the whole of ocotober and november and find it is a reat foundation for my skin im the colour halo cost about £21-00 roughly it`s a tinted moisturiser foundation but i use it has a foundation great for fall and it gives full coverage i will repurchased again.
The product says it has spf 20 which is great and it`s paraben free.
It`s full of multi mineral complex, urban defence battles radical damage skin, it`s free of oil parabens and fragrance.
You can wear it alone for a light coverage or under powder for a polished look. It has moisture all in one.

FTC
I bought this with my own money this is my honest opion i will repurchased again no one is sponsering me for this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment