Thursday 7 October 2010

Lush Dream Cream




Lush Dream Cream

Lush dream cream is for troubled skin it has chamomile and lavender to make it smeel nice. Some lavender can cause irration. Lush dream cream reduces redness and blotches. It great for sensitive skin.
This dream cream is great for eczema skin smoothe it and locks in moisture.
Ive tried it on my hands and feet it works well after a bath i find just before you go to bed it make you feet and hand soft al night.
ive tried it all the body as a moisturiser and works well after the bath.
It a good moisturiser.
it works great on hand and feet and all the body.
I had this 2 mounths now and find it great for my skin.
It doesnt cause breakout on me.
And doenst irrate ecema skin.

FTC
I bought this with my own money this is my honest opion and im not being paid or sponsered for this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment