skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Welcome
Thursday, 11 February 2010
Foundation routine 1.
So This is my first foundation routine that i use.
1. Studio Finish Conceler.
2.Clinque Superfit Foundation.
3. Select Cover up.
4. Mac Blot Powder.
5. Peachy Keen
6. Elf Bronzer
7. Elf Studio Brush
This is what I use everyday at the moment i do change my foundation routine throughout the year.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Blog List
Blargle Fargle
Extra Texture Vanilla Bean Cake
9 years ago
Lauras16xo.
NEW BLOG NEW BLOG NEW BLOG!
12 years ago
missglamorazzi
Mrs. Claus Is Comin' To Town
15 years ago
Cupcakes and Cherries
The Beauty Look Book
Fleur De Force
Beauty and the Blog
LizYArtur
Blair Fowler
Superficial Girls
Elle Fowler
Miss Kei Kei : My Beauty and Fashion
DollyMix184 writes beauty
The Yummy Mummy's Beauty Blog
lollipop26
Anna Saccone
gemsmaquillage
Dulce Candy
ANCHOR ROSE
angel29able
Welcome to angel29able blogger page
If you a company and would like me to review your products please contact me on
ldybgladyangel@aol.com
.
Followers
About Me
angel29able
I love anything to do with hair makeup and skincare, my avourite is skincare for dry and sentives skin. my hair is dry and straight. my skin is like baby skin. i aso like reading books.
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2011
(47)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(16)
►
January
(20)
▼
2010
(144)
►
December
(10)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(5)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(17)
►
May
(15)
►
April
(15)
►
March
(15)
▼
February
(24)
Favourite Elf Products
Favourite Elf Products
Favourite Elf Products
Favourite Elf Products
Small Elf Haul
Mac Mineralized skinfinish
Products I love now January
Products I love now January
Products I love now January
Products I love now January
Products I love now January
Products I love now January
Products I love now January
Elf Warm Bronzer Review
Foundation routine 1.
Foundation routine 1.
Small Lush Haul
Small Lush Haul
Small Lush Haul
Small Lush Haul
Small Lush Haul
Gorgeous Foundation Faker review
Small Elf Haul
Skin MD Natural Sheilding Lotion
►
January
(28)
►
2009
(138)
►
December
(20)
►
November
(20)
►
October
(22)
►
September
(45)
►
August
(23)
►
July
(8)
No comments:
Post a Comment