Tuesday 13 October 2009

Body Shop Review Soft Hands

I just though i do a quick review on this lovely product.
When i went into the body shop i actually bought one of those lip balm costing £3.00 and when i went to the till i Sean this hand cream sort of caught my eye and the girl said it cost a £5.00 and £3.25 go to the aid charity so i fought`l give a go and since i was helping charity made me feel much better it ` s a good cause as well.
I think the packaging is great especially the writing makes it stands out , it makes you feel likes it`s a girly product.
However the smell it lovely which i like and it`s like a thick cream that comes out not the sort of cream that runs away from you hands, you can actually rub the cream though the hands .
And you hands feel nice and smooth after.
So i give this product 5/5
I will repurchase this product from the body shop however i don`t know if it`s limited edition or you can buy it all year round not sure.
Where can you buy it from?
Any Body Shop store near you.
How much does it cost?
£5.00 and £3.25 goes to charity.
Will I repurchase it?
Yes I give it 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment